Friday, July 22, 2005

Welcome New DT Members!

Wow...I have been tres busy for the past two weeks. I spent the past few days selected and getting to know the new ScrapKitchen Master Chefs Design Team. Yes, it's a mouthful...but I think it's kinda cute. Anyway, the team is incredibly talent and is composed of longtime paper and digi scrappers as well as relatively new digi scrappers. They are all great gals and have come up with the most incredible layouts!

The Digi Scrap Fest also opened this week and I have been kept busy with that. I want to say a huge thank you to all of you who visited my booth and took advantage of the sales and deals I have going. I think I am going to have to reward you with a FREEBIE very soon! Speaking of freebie, I will have new freebie featured on Digital Freebies on July 29th. Make sure you check back then to get your goodies!

I haven't been on the computer for the past couple days. I have family in town and have been spending time with them. I love it when they come to town. It is so nice to kick back with a cold Blue Moon beer after dinner and gab it up with my MIL. She rocks! Here she is with my son at the park. So cute.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well..gotta run. More later.

Chef

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh you are so lucky! You like your MIL! I like mine too! LOL! I'm lucky!

And I'm really loving the new DT. It's great to see such diverse work started from the same kits!!

Enjoy your family visit!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home