Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thank you and New Freebie!

Hi Everyone,

We are going to be leaving soon for our 4th of July vacation. By the looks of the boards, most people have taken off. It seems really slow out there.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone for the great response on Ben's Birthday Kit! As a token of my appreciation, I have posted a new freebie on my site tonight.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I hope you like it. It was inspired by our honeymoon in Venice. There are two little islands off the coast of Venice named Murano and Burano and they are populated by the most beautiful brilliant homes. Mmmm...just thinking of it makes me want to go back. I have to say that was one of the most joyful moments of my life. Below is a small picture of those houses:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aren't they beautiful? Venice is truly a magical city. How can you NOT fall in love there?

Well, I will try to post while on vaca....but not sure how much I will have access to a computer. My music pick for the drive home is going to be The Trashcan Sinatras. Such lovely music.

Have a great 4th everyone!

Chef

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This kit is so gorgeous! I too went to Italy for my honeymoon! Hope to go back.

You are the best! Have a good trip

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your genorosity! Enjoy yourself!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home