Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Catching Up ..... and a new Freebie!!!!

Well...I have spent the day catching up on emails and such. I managed to get a new freebie up on the site. It coordinates with The Patriot Kit. Hope you all like it. I just scrapped a new layout with the Patriot Kit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love these pictures of my son. My new XT takes such great photos. I haven't even really learned how to use this camera yet. I am looking forward to learning about everything I can do with it.

Recently, I have noticed that my scrapping style has been evolving a bit. I am becoming a fan of simple elegant layouts. Clean lines....with the focus on the photo.

And totally off the subject of scrapping ...... can someone tell me what is up with the weather here in New England? Two weeks ago, it was cold. Last week was sweltering. Today, the high was in the 50's. I was wearing long sleeves and pants with a poncho today. It is now in the 40's and I have to turn the heat on. Bizarre.

Chef

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home