Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Welcome, New Site Design & New Kit !

Hi Everyone,

First, let me say thank you for visiting my blog. The past couple of weeks have been very exciting for me. I have spent a lot of time setting up my website and designing all my products. I have not enjoyed myself this much in a very long time.

I spent the entire day today redesigning the website. Its hard sometimes to focus on the look and feel of the website. I love designing all the kits, paper packs and elements and it takes up the bulk of my time. But I decided today the website needed a little sprucing up. I hope you all like it. There are going to be a few more changes to the website....but for now, this should do.

Friday, I will be releasing the Mom's Flowers Freebie. I am very excited about this kit. It is inspired by my mother and my mother-in-law. Both are strong intelligent women who are very dear to me.

Monday or Tuesday, I will be releasing the full Mom's Flowers Kit. I just have a few more finishing touches to put on the kit and it will be ready to go.

Well, gotta wrap things up for the night. I have a hubby that needs a little TLC. Thanks for reading. I look forward to your comments.

- Chef

1 Comments:

Blogger alexis said...

So excited for your freebie kit! You do beautiful work.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home