Thursday, May 19, 2005

Long time....no blog...

I have been neglecting my blog lately. I have been busy with family and friends for the past couple weeks and managed to get out my latest kit, Daddy Rocks! I am really happy with it and love the wooden alpha. There has been a great response to the kit and I am so thankful for everyone's sweet comments.

So, I made a big purchase this week. Finally got a Digital Rebel XT. I LOVE it. My photography improved immediately. Oh course my husband was a little less than impressed with the price tag but I explained to him that I NEED it. Don't we NEED all of these digital toys??? I went crazy photographing everything.

Oh...and I was also excited yesterday because my Lilac tree actually bloomed. It didn't bloom last year and I was afraid it was dying. But this year, we got 4-5 blooms. I am so happy. Of course I photographed it!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Take care,
-Chef

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home