Friday, April 22, 2005

New Mom's Flowers Freebie & Kit Released!

Hi everyone,

I was burning the midnight oil last night working on getting the Mom's Flowers release out. I am really pleased with this kit and I love the stitched leather alpha. I hope you all enjoy it too. Now, I am working on a couple small packs of embellishments to coordinate with the current kits and paper packs on the site.

When I opened ScrapKitchen, I originally wanted to just design paper packs as I know that there are plenty of embellishments included with all the other kits we buy. But, I realized there is a need for some embellishments that coordinate with the packs. So, going forward, I am going to be offering small kits that have mostly background papers and a couple coordinating embellishments. This will allow me to keep the prices low since I don't have to spend a ton of time designing embellishments. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on this subject.

Do you all prefer to buy full size kits, paper packs, small kits, and/or embellishment packs? Let me know what you think.

Well...I will be checking in a bit later. Gotta make dinner.

Chef

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool alpha. Can't wait to use it.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi a belated comment - I love the full kits with emballishments, I can't help myself! I'm a sucker for the whole co-ordinated gorgeousness, and they are that much more instantaneously inspiring

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home