Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Pour some out for Bo.....

Well...America has spoken. I was pulling for Bo Bice, but alas, Carrie Underwood is our new American Idol. I am not a huge fan of southern rock or country music, but I have to say, they were both very talented. I loved Bo...I just thought he had such a natural presence on stage. I am hoping he actually does get his record deal with Clive Davis.

Anyway, while watching the 2 hour Idol finale, I was continuing my work on a couple new kits. Lots of work....but I love it. Just a reminder, these kits will be offered at a special price to newsletter subscribers. So, if you want to get in on it, sign up for the ScrapKitchen newsletter.

Well...off to bed. I am hosting playgroup tomorrow!

Chef

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Bo rocks! I'm sure he will get a record deal. When are you releasing your next design? I really love the Daddy Rocks kit

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home