Sunday, May 22, 2005

Dish & Design

I had so much fun last night at the Dish & Design chat hosted by Shabby Princess. There were so many scrappers all in the same room and it was hilarious. The chat board was moving feverishly and it was so hard to keep up. We were chatting until after 1 am. I am so tired this morning and I think I have the beginnings of a Spring cold. Sore throat...yuk!

Well...I am going to be busy today working on a couple kits. I have a freebie kit coming out soon, so please check ScrapKitchen.com's freebie section in the coming week. Also, I am planning large special kit release, hopefully by the end of this week. I hope you all like it.

I also wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all of you who purchased the Daddy Rocks! Kit. I was overwhelmed at the response! It's so much fun to see my kit showing up in layouts in the galleries. You guys are awesome. Here are three that I really loved:

Buddies
Cousins
Return to Sender

I hope you don't mind my posting them here. I really loved them.

Well...I am off now to play with my son and work on those kits. Talk to you all later!

Chef

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Chef...it was great to meet another Northeasterner last night at the SP Chef. Love your site, btw--I will definitely be back to shop. :) :)

9:15 PM  
Blogger Chef said...

Hi Correen,

Yeah, I rarely meet scrappers from NE. It's cool meeting someone from this area! BTW, when is summer arriving???? It was good meeting you last night.

Susan

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan ...
How fun to see two of my layouts linked on your BLOG. Thank you! I feel little famous!! The kit is great and I'm sure there will be more layouts to come. So gald I found your BLOG. I'll be checking in on you more. Now, go give your little cutie some luvin.'

Andrea (amtad)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Chef said...

Hi Andrea and Jenn,

I absolutely love your work. I hope you don't mind my linking to your layouts. I love to see all the different ways scrappers use my kits. It's so inspiring to me.

Thank you so much!
Susan

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home