Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'm back....

I feel like I have been away forever! I went away to Baltimore for a week and then had my best friend and her family here in Boston for a week. It was so nice to not think about anything but friends and family and enjoying myself.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We really jammed packed the last two weeks with so much. We went to the beach, did some sighseeing in Boston, which included a Duck Tour and the Swan Boats in the Public Garden, went to a farm, got our hair cut and highlighted, took a lot of walks and did some gardening. Gardening is not my favorite activity in the world, but my friend helped me quite a bit with a couple beds. And I discovered that the Mosquito is the new state bird of Massachusetts.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Also, I have been telling my friends that Boston is so cold and that we don't get sweltering summers (most houses up here have no central air). Of course, the week she visits, it is almost 90 degrees everyday. Thankfully, my husband installed some window unit air conditioners and saved the day.

All in all, it was a great time and I am wiped out. I have so much to catch up on....including sleep. I promise to write more tomorrow.

Bon soir,
Chef

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So wait, the mosquito is the state bird in like 10 more states that I've been to. LOL! It really should be the national bird! Cute photos! You guys look happy and relaxed!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Chef said...

Is there anything that works to reduce the number of mosquitos? I hate wearing bug spray...I always get a headache after I put it on. I have to do SOMETHING about this mosquito problem. It makes going outside in my yard next to impossible.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home