Thursday, June 02, 2005

Whew....lots going on!

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. I had another very busy week. So I will update you on what's being going on.

I released two kits this week, Lemonade Stand and The Patriot Kit. They both took a long time to prepare and get up but I wanted to release them as I will be traveling next week.

We are going home for a couple reasons. My best friend and I own a small children's clothing business and we have a show this weekend. I am hoping our designs are well received and we get good traffic at our booth. Either way, I am going to have fun spending time with family and friends.

Feeling a little sad now that my two shows, Grey's Anatomy & American Idol are off for the summer. But I think I may have found my summer replacement.... Hell's Kitchen!!! How hilarous is this show? The chef has some serious anger management issues. They are calling him the Simon Cowell of restaurants. I was hooked on the first episode. Well, I still have the Daily Show at night....

Anyway, thanks to everyone that has emailed me on the new kits. It's so much fun seeing them in the galleries. Also, I have been meeting some East Coast scrappers lately. I know this hobby is big in the West and Midwest, but I am finding more and more Yankee scrappers. Yeah!!!

Well...I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I will take lots of pictures and post them on the blog when I get back.

Chef

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I loved Grey's Anatomy too. Although I always forgot to watch it regularly!

Good luck in the clothing show. I want to see some of that! If I can't buy clothing for myself, I can always buy for my kids! :)

11:26 PM  
Blogger PezKat said...

Hi, my first visit here. I'm a scrapbooker and a huge American Idol fan too; if you're interested, the 3rd season of Canadian Idol just started and there are several sites for us 'Southerner' to get media & read recaps. I *love* both previous winners and they do a better job at emphasizing musicianship and have more rock. Anyway, nice site, I'll look around, & hope you come visit mine! :)

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home