Sunday, June 26, 2005

Success and Lobster!

Well I weighed in this morning, as I am starting a new week on Weight Watchers. This week was a complete success! I lost 3 pounds!!! I can't believe it. I am so happy. This gives me lots of motivation to keep it going. My best friend, who is on weight watchers also, said it is common for people to drop quite a few pounds in the first week. I know that it will take more exercizing to keep it going. I want to do really well this week because next week, we are going on vacation and I know it will be much harder to stick to the program. Well, anyway, I am just happy that the first week went well.

Yesterday, my husband and I decided to drive up to the Kittery outlet malls in Maine. It's only about an hour drive from our house. We got some really great deals at Old Navy and Hanna Andersson. I LOVE HANNA! They have the nicest clothes for children. They are a Swedish company and their clothes are so durable and soft and comfy. Regularly priced, they are not the cheapest clothes in the world....but the Outlet had some nice deals.

To end the night, we decide to stop at The Weathervane restaurant for lobster dinner. It was delicious. One of the perks of living in New England is that you don't have to drive too far to get cheap lobster. Yum.

Well...that's all for now. I will be releasing my next kit, Ben's Birthday, sometime next week. Hope you all like it!

Chef

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well done with the loss! You are a loser!!! LOL! (Although may I say that you didn't really need to lose in the first place...)

Love lobster too. Got to eat a ton of crabs in Baltimore. Oh love that! How come I can't get any here in Philly???

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home