Monday, June 27, 2005

The 3 List

My friend, Linda asked me to answer these questions on her Blog...so here goes:

Three screen names that you have had: Chef, sbartolini (i know...very boring), susiemac (my maiden name was McAvoy)

Three things you like about yourself: I am very compassionate, politically liberal, and tech-savvy.

Three things you don't like about yourself: Sometimes I snap at my husband, I gossip too much, and I get worked up very easily.

Three parts of your heritage: Irish, German, American

Three things that scare you: the effects of Ben's prematurity on his future, dying, Dick Cheney.

Three of your everyday essentials: kissing my son four thousand times, C2, my slippers.

Three things you are wearing right now: black t-shirt, khaki capris, wedding and engagement rings.

Three of your favorite songs: Wow...this is going to be hard...I LOVE music. So I will just choose the first 3 that come to mind. "The Christmas Song" sung by India Arie & Stevie Wonder (I LOVE ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS!!!), "As" (written by Stevie Wonder) performed by George Michael and Mary J Blige (my wedding song), and "Paul Revere" by the Beastie Boys.

Three things I want in a relationship: support, laughter, and much love.

Two truths and a lie: I love Paris, I love Baltimore, I hate Venice.

Three things you can't do without: Music, Movies and C2

Three places you want to go on vacation: Paris again, Venice again, and London

Three things you just can't do: Drink Diet Coke, Drink Pepsi, Watch Fox News

Three kids' names: Benjamin, Madeleine, Luc

Three things you want to do before you die: see my son graduate from college, see Mount Everest in person (as opposed to the iMax screen), reach enlightenment.

Three Celeb crushes: George Clooney, Justin Timberlake, Patrick Dempsey (The "Grey's Anatomy" Dempsey, not the "Can't Buy Me Love" Dempsey)

Three people you want to know these things about: hmmm...not really sure who reads my blog....but here goes: Ali Edwards, Jenn (Scraprascal), and Kim (SAHMommy.)

-Chef

3 Comments:

Blogger fertilepress said...

ohmigod!!!! LOVED the dick cheney thing...yeah..he IS scary! r.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Yum, the older Patrick Dempsey. Yup, he is hot! LOL!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beastie Boys - I love it! Never saw it coming, lol!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home