Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy 4th of July!

Greetings from Baltimore! My in-laws got broadband so now I am able to surf and post! We have had a great vacation so far. Lots of things to do and people to see. We didn't go to see fireworks last night because it was too hot and Ben probably would have been scared of the noises and lights. Maybe next year. We did, however, go to the Orioles game Friday night and they had fireworks after the game. I took a couple pictures with my camera phone...but I don't think they came out very well.

Ben has been doing lots of walking. We are so excited! He has been cruising FOREVER but wasn't really interested in walking. For the past couple days, he has taken several steps before sitting down. Yeah! Almost there!

Well...just wanted to pop in and say hi. Here are a couple pics of me and Ben. I will post more of my family and Ben walking a little later.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Take care,
Chef

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So glad to hear that you guys are having fun!! And Ben is walking!!! Woohoo!! That is so exciting! GO BEN!!!!

Eat some crabs for me OK?

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home