Monday, July 11, 2005

Design Team Call !

Hi Everyone!

I have decided to expand the ScrapKitchen Design Team. I need 3-5 talented scrappers to join Linda Barber on the design team for the duration of 2005. I have several kits in the works and would like to get the positions filled before I release them. If you are interested, please read below and respond accordingly:

Requirements

Create at least 2 layouts per kit for posting in the ScrapKitchen gallery and 2 other online galleries of your choice in accordance with their TOU.

Play an active role in our online forums.

You may be a member of other design teams.

While on the DT, you receive everything on the ScrapKitchen Menu for free!


How to apply? It’s simple!

Please send me a link to your online gallery by Friday, July 15th to designteam@scrapkitchen.com. You do not have to use ScrapKitchen products….I would just like to see your overall talent and scrapping style.

Include a brief description of yourself with your first and last name. Include any information that would be helpful in my decision (how long you have been scrapping, your style, other teams on which you are a member, etc.).

Please put “Design Team Application” in the subject of your email. You will receive an auto-response upon receipt of your application.

The team will be announced on Sunday, July 17th on the ScrapKitchen website! I look forward to receiving the applications.

Good luck!
Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home