Friday, July 08, 2005

Vacation extended....

Well, we were supposed to leave Baltimore for Boston today....but we extended our vacation for one more day. We are having such a good time and we wanted to have dinner with some family friends and tonight was the only night they could fit us in. I had to leave early to put Ben to bed. Andrew is still out. Thought I would poke around the blogosphere....

I am looking forward to getting home. Lots and lots of emails to return, layouts to create with new photos, and kits awaiting! Also, I think I am going to put out a call for additions to my DT. I have to think about what I am looking for, how many designers I want to add, etc.

I am going through scrapping withdraw. I actually dreamt about layouts and kits and such last night. Came up with some interesting color combos in my dreams....now if I can only remember them!

Chef

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So glad to hear that you are having fun!! I'm like you, I dream all the time about page design. Usually I wake up in the middle of the night, and think, wow that was a good one. And in the morning, I have no idea what the good design was... LOL! I need to keep a pad and pencil next to my bed! :)

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home