Friday, July 15, 2005

I need sleep! And a new kit coming.....

I have been staying up late every night this week. I am barely able to stay awake to post this message. I have finished my next kit, Nantucket Cottage.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It is going to be released at the Digi Scrap Fest on July 20th. I really enjoyed creating this one. I LOVE the colors. Hope you all like it as well.

Also, I trying to update the website. It needs a complete overhaul but I am trying to make small changes little by little. I hope to add an uploadable gallery soon, I just have to check into bandwidth issues.

I am going to be spending the weekend going through the design team applications. I haven't had a chance to take a look at most of them....but the ones I did peak at looked great! How can I choose just 3-5 designers? I hate saying no to anyone. I am so honored that all of you great scrappers are interested in working with ScrapKitchen. Really, I am.

Today was a little eventful. I went to The Container Store today to get a scrapbooking storage cart. Yes, I am biscrapual and just cannot part with my paper products. But, I needed something low key to keep my stuff safe.

Anyway, after loading my son into his stroller, I shut my trunk and immediately realized that I had sat my keys down inside the trunk! Ever have one of those moments that just happens so fast and you want to rewind it? The sucky part was that I was at least 30 minutes from my home (The Container Store is a bit of a drive) and it was rush hour on a Friday. By the time my husband could get there, it would be at least an hour. Luckily, I am a AAA member. They showed up in 20 minutes. The guy popped the lock in about 4 seconds....no kidding. He was fast. I asked him if he wanted to see my ID or AAA membership card and he said no! What the hell? I could just call them and have them get me into any car and steal it. I guess my mom outfit and baby in a stroller led him to believe I wasn't attempting grand theft auto. Crisis averted.

Well....I have to get some sleep. I am exhausted. My husband is going to take care of my son in the morning...so I get to sleep in! See you all later!

Susan

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL YES I have had those moments. Almost too many to list. Like the time I was trying to drop my son off at daycare (then he was about a year old) and I got out of the driver's seat to go around and get him out of the back, it was RAININg and I accidentally locked him IN the car, in the drop off lane of the daycare. Had to wait for my dad to bring me spare keys and made a LOT of other mommies mad! LOL I'm glad triple-A got you taken care of! the new kit is gorgeous and I am going to play with it tonight! thanks for asking me to be on your DT :)

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this new kit, Susan!! Can't believe I completely missed your call for DT members!! Your stuff RAWKS!!

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this kit! It is deffinately on my 2 buy list!! ;-)

I am notorious for locking keys in the car, seriously! I have 4 spare keys all in various locations and I still manage to get myself locked out.. and yes with all four keys in the car, one in the ignition... LOL! Glad to hear ya gotter opened up without any problems! ;-)

~ Dani (dmogs)

2:59 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thank heaven for AAA!

Your kits make me want to learn to digi-scrap so I can be biscraptual too. Seriously. Nantucket is beautiful!

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home