Friday, February 17, 2006

The In-Laws are Coming, The In-Laws are Coming!

Yeah! We are really excited when my in-laws come. They are really awesome. (My friends say I hit the in-law jackpot). They live in Baltimore and will be making the 7 hour drive to Boston today. Needless to say, I will spending my day tidying the house.

I wish I could be scrapping today....it is going to be overcast then rainy and cold. Perfect scrapping day. Also, I need to come up with a new site design. I am feeling the current design is really stale. It has been about a year...and I need something fresh. Anybody want to design it for me?

Alright well....gotta get back to cleaning....

Susan

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Please report on the inlaws! LOL! Mine are coming in a little over a week. I am however NOT as lucky as you in that dept! ;) Let's leave it at that! LOL!

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope yo had fun with the in laws. I totally hit the inlaw jack pot too!! thank goodness

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chef! Just came accross your blog...totally love it!

I would love to re-design your site for you. If you allow m ethat is! ;o)

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I read on 2peas you were pregnatn - congrats!!!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Soooooooo, how was the visit? You need to update this blog, girl! :)

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home