Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tagged

I have been tagged by J-Peb....so here goes!

4 Jobs I have had:
Lifeguard in High School
Waitress in College
HR Manager post College
Mom & Wife (now)

4 Movies I love to watch:
There are way more than 4......
Roxanne - HUGE Steve Martin Fan
Parenthood
When Harry Met Sally
You've Got Mail
Rushmore or Royal Tennenbaums - Also Wes Anderson Fan
Really....I cool go on and on here.....

4 Places I have lived:
Baltimore, MD
San Diego, CA
Charlotte, NC
Cambridge, MA

4 TV Shows I watch:
The Office
Grey's Anatomy
The Daily Show & Colbert Report
The Soup (too funny)

4 Places I have been to on vacation:
Montreal, Canada
Paris, France
Venice, Italy
Block Island, RI

4 Web Sites I visit daily:
2 Peas
Ali Edwards' Blog
Tara Whitney's Blog
MSNBC.com

4 Favorite Foods:
Just 4????? Are you kidding me????
Pizza
Lobster
Pasta
Crabs

4 Favorite Places I would rather be:
Paris
Venice
London
Baltimore

4 Bloggers to tag:
I think everyone has already beent tagged!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home