Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Edible Flowers

So, I haven't created a freebie in a long time. I was a little soured on the whole freebie thing because someone was stealing bandwidth from me and most of it came from my freebies page.

But, I jumped on the petals bandwagon last night and couldn't stop playing. Instead of including them in a kit, I decided to give them away as a new freebie. It was really fun drawing the flowers from scratch in Illustrator and then making the petals in Photoshop. I only created two jewels for the center because my son is going to be up soon and I gotta run. So, hop on over to the freebie page to download the Edible Flowers!



Hope you gals like them.

Have fun!
Chef

6 Comments:

Blogger Katie Nelson said...

Thanks Susan - they are very yummy!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So cute!! Thanks!!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Super cute, Susan!

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty! Thanks!

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you they are lovely.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Gorgeous!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home