Sunday, January 08, 2006

Lashes

Did a quick layout of my son's eyelashes. I took this picture of him last night and converted it to black and white. I was struck by his beautiful eyelashes and I remembered a photo I saw on Tara Whitney's blog (I think it was her blog). So...I tried to capture just his lashes in the photo. I used my Canon 85mm prime lense wide open, hence the blur on everything but his lashes. Used my "I Heart U" Kit and Skinny Grunge Border by Shabby Princess on the photo. Font is Allegro.

 

I am really trying to make an effort to scrap more this year so you'll probably see more layouts posted here on my blog.

Thanks for looking!
~Chef Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie Nelson said...

Susan, this is gorgeous! Those lashes definetly deserve their own layout!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG susan that is wonderful!! AWESOME photo! I'll be happy to see more of your layouts. I've made myself that very same promise :) I'm still trying to find pics to use with IheartU. Maybe I just need to take some like you did :) It doesn't HAVE to be valentines day pictures. I don't know why I can't ever seem to think outside the box :)

10:45 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

BEAUTIFUL layout, Susan! Ditto waht Katie said!
More layouts is always a good thing, right?
I lvoe how you hung the letter on the swirl! Very cool!
Have a great day, Susan! :)

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This LO is soo beyond GORGEOUS! What an amazing picture! :) I just love the deep red too! :)

~ Dani

2:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I love this!! So gorgeous. And those are some seriously awesome eyelashes!

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home