Sunday, November 27, 2005

The Vacation From Hell

That is the nicest thing I can say about our week at home. We all came down with a terrible cold and Ben spent 2 days in the hospital. My husband and Ben had the pleasure of catching a secondary stomach virus (probably in the hospital) and spent a couple days vomitting. Hence, we missed most of the holiday festivities and did not partake in a Thanksgiving dinner (although I tried to make due with an overcooked rotisserie chicken and store bought trimmings). This was definitely the worst Thanksgiving ever (a close second being during the college years when I came home from the yearly football game so drunk that I had to crawl to my bedroom and slept through the entire day. Mom was not impressed.) Needless to say, I didn't take many pictures, however, my husband did manage to snap this picture of Ben in the hospital with his camera phone.

 

Well...there is always Christmas, right?

Chef Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i'm so sorry!!!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Awww Susan! We were sick before Thanksgiving, but thankfully not during this year! I'm sorry you were all under the weather. Well - here's to Christmas for you!

3:15 PM  
Blogger wyowoman said...

I feel for you! *I* could just cry reading your anticipation of the week, then these last two posts! - you *don't* deserve this!!
Kristin
BTW- enjoying your site very much, and looking forward to your new kit coming!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh holy crap! I can't believe this! You guys!!!! Poor Ben! Poor you! Poor DH!

Hope is all better really soon! And yes, there is Christmas! Sending lots of love and hugs and healthy vibes!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home