Friday, November 11, 2005

Morning Shoot

Looks like I have neglected my blog for a couple days. I have been spending my time reading about photography. I am really trying to improve the quality of my photos. I seem to be struggling with lighting. I can never get enough natural light in my house. My pictures are always too dark or a bit blurry because of camera shake or grainy from too fast an ISO. I almost always have to photoshop every picture to get it just right. I am not sure if this is common or not. I just know that I am frustrated.

Anyway, I set up a shoot this morning on my bed. I put a white comforter under Ben and sat him next to an all white wall. The shades were pulled open and the sun was high in the sky. I still had lighting issues. I think that my house is just not situated for great natural light. I was able, however, to get a couple good pics. I love these of Ben with his duckie.

   

I am about half-way done with my Christmas kit. It is taking forever because I keep losing my mojo. If any of you happen to come across it, could you send it back home?

Well...better get back to work...
~Chef Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I dunno where mine went either... It vacated some time last weekend. Hopefully it's on it's way back! :)

Maybe it's on it's way to you! :)

Have a great weekend, Susan!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home