Monday, October 24, 2005

Where have you been all my life?

Oh wonderful French Press, where have you been all my life? I went out and bought a french press and a coffee grinder today. I have been having trouble making it through the day without getting really tired....so I thought maybe a little coffee would help. And I am tired of paying $4.00 a cup at Starbucks. So I got their French Roast beans and tried to make my own at home. OMG, it was so delicious. The coffee was incredibly rich, just the way I like it.

I have an espresso machine, but it just is so much work for such a small amount of coffee. The French Press is perfect. I still can't believe how good the coffee tasted.

Anyway, as you can tell, I am all jazzed up on a caffeine high. So, I am going to try to work on my next kit tonight.

Tomorrow we are announcing the results of our Guest Master Chef Design Team Contest. We are picking 3 digi scrappers to join our DT for one month each. The entries were really great...the DT is making the final decision. It is going to be a tough one! We are announcing the winners at a chat at ScrapKitchen Wednesday night at 9:30 pm EST. Come on by for the chat. We are giving away a freebie to anyone that attends the chat!

Later,
~Chef Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home