Saturday, October 22, 2005

Almost......the story of my photography adventures

Today was the day our town had it's Halloween Party & Parade at the local junior high school. We were so excited to get Ben all dressed up in his firefighter outfit and parade him around the gym with all the other adorable children in their costumes. Of course, I was looking forward to the amazing photo ops....but alas...it was another case of ALMOST. Every picture that I take is an "almost" picture. Either one person is blinking or has a scowl...or Ben looks away, or it has bad lighting....or it is out of focus...you know what I mean. You would think having a digital camera would remedy that, huh?

One of the other challenges is getting out from behind the camera and actually allowing my hubby to take photos of me. As you can see below, the curse of "Almost" reared it's ugly head. I mean, could Ben look more weird?


I actually like this picture of me....but I can't use it because Ben looks like he just took a hit off a joint. So, I thought I would blog about it. I think the writing is on the wall...mommy needs a photography course.

We have some exciting things going on at ScrapKitchen this week. We are looking for 3 Guest Designers to join the Design Team. The deadline for entry is tomorrow night...so if you are interested, please check out the info here.

Also, I am very excited to announce that I will be joining the Digi Chick Boutique in November. More to come on that later!

Well...have a great weekend.
~Chef Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I will tell you what I do... take at least 100 pictures at a time! LOL I figure I am bound to end up with one that works! :o)

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were going to be a chick! Congrats!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! You had me at the point where you mentioned Ben looked like he took a hit off a joint! So funny!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home