Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Fall In My Town

After playgroup at the park this morning, I decided to drive around town and snap a few photos. Autumn has arrived in full force here in Massachusetts. It is so lovely and quaint.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wheelbarrow full of pumpkins and gourds

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Local Farmstand operating on the honor system. Take what you like and leave a little money.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sign to the local Apple Orchard

I absolutely love our town. Especially during this time of year.

I am still working on the Halloween themed kit. Hope to have it finished this weekend. Also not sure what Ben should be for Halloween this year. We are thinking Elmo....but that costume may be a bit cumbersome. He is still a little wobbly when he walks.

Well....got run and get some lunch. More later.

~Chef

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love Fall too! OK, we are thinking a Star Wars themed family. Zane is thinking young Obi-Wan. Jett as a Storm Trooper, Luke will be Luke Skywalker, and Bryan will be Darth Vader (of course). Bryan is dying to do the "Luke I'm your father" line... He is such a dork!

Elmo is much better and way cuter!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Katie Nelson said...

I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed using your autumn bliss kit! I just did 3 layouts and posted them on 2Peas and on my blog.

My 2Peas user name is ktscrapbooklady and my gallery is at http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/userprofile.asp?user_id=34865

My blog is at http://www.myscrapblog.com/scrapbooklady

Thanks for sharing all your talent with us! I can tell you are busy with your cute little Ben, but I am so impressed that you find time to be creative.

Take care,
Katie

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home