Monday, September 19, 2005

Autumn Bliss

Hi. I know I have neglected my blog for a week. Last week was packed with appointments with therapists for my son. We are working out a new program to deal with his language delay. I am excited about it, but it is going to be 14 hours a week of therapy. Lots of work.

Also, I finished a new kit, Autumn Bliss. I really love this one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Autumn is my absolute favorite time of year. Here in New England, the leaves have already started turning and I have pumpkins on my doorstep. I am actually looking forward to the leaves falling this year as my lawn is atrocious. My dog, Sam, who is a very large golden retriever has managed to thrash my lawn. I am sure we are loved by our neighbors.

I really get into Autumn and Halloween. I saw this super cool project in the latest Martha Stewart Living magazine for making your own scarecrow. If I can find the time, I want to try it! It looks so cool. Oh, and by the way, I am LOVING Martha's new show. I am not sure I like the talk-show format. I really loved her old show that showed a project from start to finish without audience or guest interruption. I still like this new show and can't wait to see what she does for the holidays.

Anyway, here is a very quick layout of my son and husband at the pumpkin patch last year. Looking forward to this year's trip!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~Chef

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Strange said...

that kit is BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job!!! (you are SO talented!!!)

jen

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home