Thursday, September 01, 2005

Outraged

I am watching the coverage of New Orleans and I am becoming more and more outraged! There are people dying at the convention center. They are out of food and water and need medical attention. There are babies that haven't had anything in days! Elderly that need oxygen. They showed a woman in a wheelchair that was waiting and waiting for help and she just died at the convention center. They covered her with a blanket.

It's been 4 days. What the hell is going on? Where is our disaster relief? Why haven't they dropped food and water to these people?????????

I am just beside myself. I can't understand this.

~Chef

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right there with you. Sat watching coverage over here in the UK and can't believe what we're seeing!! It's difficult to believe we're not watching a Third World disaster.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No kidding!!!! I saw a lady yelling at a cameraman on the news last night, and I was pissed right there with her...this is the frickin' US! There is no reason people should be going through this without help...I am soooo mad!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home