Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Reset

So, most of you know that I have had a tough month. I am happy to see August end. We are ready to turn the page and reset. September is going to be better...much better. Ben has come through yet another challenge. I love this kid so much. He is my life. I made this layout as a tribute to him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We are coming into my favorite time of year. Autumn in New England is just stunning. I absolutely love everything about Autumn. Leaves changing, school buses, cool weather, Halloween, apples, sweaters, Thanksgiving, and family. I am going to pledge to myself to reset and enjoy this time of year and enjoy my life.

~Chef

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that your son is doing better . . . he is just a little older than my son, so I have been thinking about him. What a wonderful layout you have created for him!

I am ready for a reset, too. Fall in Missouri doesn't nearly compare to fall in New England, but I love it! I absolutely agree with you!
And my favorite scrapbook layouts are always the ones for fall, too!

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep fighting little ben, I am sure he will be fine

what a sweet LO

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your son is doing much better! And I'm totally lovin' the new kit!!

It was total dejavu when I was reading your blog. My son (4 mo.) just got out the hospital last week for pneumonia. He's been in and out ever since he first got it right after birth. That and he's gotta bunch of other health issues to.

So hun, I;m right there with you. I know how tough it can be. Stay strong, we're here for you!!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home