Friday, August 12, 2005

Just when you think life is tough enough.....

IT GETS TOUGHER!

Just got back from the ER. Benjamin has been nursing a cold for the past two days. It worsened overnight and today he was struggling to breathe normally. We took him to his pediatrician and they called an ambulance and took him to the hospital. They gave him a nebulizer treatment and started him on antibiotics. Turns out he has the beginnings of pneumonia. :(

Poor little guy....he has fought so hard everyday since he was born. I wish he could catch a break.'

I am going to try to get some work done this weekend if Ben stays settled. I feel like I have been MIA for so long. Oh well.....more later.

~Chef

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIG HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like you really needed one. I hope the sun starts to shine a little brighter in your home, and that Ben puts on his boxing gloves and shows this world a thing or two!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, so sorry to hear that! I hope Ben gets better soon, the sweetie. Sending you healthy vibes, and hugs!!!!

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor little guy. I hope he feels better soon.

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was starting to wonder where you were...this explains it all. Hang in there and know that you and your family are in my prayers. HUGS!

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home