Saturday, August 06, 2005

I went to Vermont and all I got was this lousy.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Broken Finger!!!!!

Well...not really...I do have some great pictures and memories...but....I broke my finger yesterday in the lake playing catch with a water-logged nerf football. Didn't realize the nerf football sucked up so much water....making it really heavy and hard. It caught the edge of my pinky...and snap! Luckily, it is a small fracture so I only have to wear a splint....not a full cast. But it defintely gets in the way of typing and scrapping.

Going to spend the rest of the night catching up on email and such. Just wanted to give you all a quick update. I will check in later.

~Chef

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ouch, ouch, ouch!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home