Monday, September 12, 2005

Final Amout Raised!

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give you the final amount raised from the Hurricane Katrina Relief Sale. Drumroll please..... $295 raised and with matching funds, that is almost $600!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Thank you to everyone for so generously contributing. These funds will be sent to the American Red Cross tomorrow.

It is heart warming to see America come together to help our fellow citizens. Moments like this make me feel better about this country.

I was really upset today about these comments made by a radio talk-show host. How can people think these things....much less say them out loud????

~Chef

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful! I am glad I could do my part to help out!

Love your new kit, too! Fall is my favorite season--and my favorite season to scrapbook! Can't wait to use it!

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home