Saturday, October 15, 2005

Being sick sucks!

Well...I thought I had dodged the latest cold to sweep through our house, but alas, I am no match for a tiny little bug. I think hubby's sneezing directly onto me last night didn't help.

I am really bummed out because I missed an art exhibit today. Andrew's cousin is a photographer and has worked with Annie Liebowitz. I so badly wanted to meet him and see his work....but I have been knocked on my butt. I am really getting into photography and I find his work very intriguing. You can check it out here: Michael Scott Slosar.

Also, I wanted to finish my Spooky Kit. I am almost done...just a few finishing touches...but haven't had a chance to get out of bed.

Oh...seeking some wellness vibes.

Sniffles,
~Chef

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better!

The new kit is totally cute! Gotta find some photos to use it. Can you believe I still don't have costumes for my kids? I'm so lame!

9:21 PM  
Blogger TaniaJPS said...

You poor thing! Being sick really stinks! I wanted to say thank you for your generosity in providing the freebies at your site! I'll definitely be checking them out :-)

Wellness vibes coming your way... get better right now!

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home