Saturday, October 29, 2005

Site Going Down for Maintenance

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am switching hosting providers due to this week's trouble with my Birthday Sale. You may not be able to access ScrapKitchen for 2-3 days. Hopefully, the tranfer will go smoothly and ScrapKitchen will be up before the end of the weekend.

I want to thank everyone for their extreme patience while I deal with this transition. I also want to thank you all for bearing with me while I resolve the problems with downloading kits. If you have ANY problems whatsoever with downloading any kits purchased at ScrapKitchen, please do not hesitate to contact me at chef@scrapkitchen.com or susan@susanbartolini.com.

I will keep you all posted during the transition.

Thanks,
~Chef

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home