Saturday, November 05, 2005

Angel Face

I snapped this picture while Andrew was taking Ben downstairs. He just looked so cute, I had to put it on my blog.



Today was a gorgeous day here in Boston. 70 degrees and sunny. I took advantage of the weather and planted some daffodil bulbs. Yes, I waited until the last minute...but at least I got them in.

Also, got my hair cut and highlighted today. I LOVE my hairstylist. She is so cute and young and fun. She loves doing foils so my hair color always comes out nicely. I had to get it done before Thanksgiving. It is funny, in my twenties, I would pay to have my hair cut and colored every 6-8 weeks. Now, I am lucky if I get it done every 3 months. It is sort of liberating in a way.

My brother-in-law gave me an iTunes gift card for my birthday, so I downloaded some new tunes. Diana Krall's Christmas CD and a couple singles. Jammin as I type. Thanks Phil.

Well, that's about it. Working on a Christmas Kit. Hope to have it up at the Digi Chick next week and then on ScrapKitchen after Thanksgiving. We'll see though....lately, I have really been pinched for time.

Later,
~Chef Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! What a cute picture!!!

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Susan, he is sooo sweet!! What a great photo!! Another awesome Christmas CD collection is Barenaked Ladies! Loooove them! Can't wait to see the kit!

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home