Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Isn't he lovely!

Had to take a picture of my dog, Sam, today. He is always under my desk when I am working. He loves being with people and will whine and cry when he is locked out of the room everyone else is in.

 

He is pretty wild for a Golden Retriever and has quite the ferocious growl. Truth is, he would never hurt a fly. Our neighbors have named him, "the barker"...... my in-laws call him stinky....nice, huh?

Nonetheless, he is a wonderful companion and I love him dearly. Yep...he is 100 pounds of love. Ok...sometimes stinky love.

~Chef Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

He's so cinnamon! Ours were very blonde! Yours is still young yet... his nose isn't white yet! They do get stinky sometimes, though, huh? I bet he's good with Ben too! Great pic of DH! and you drew on it with your tablet, huh? Cool!

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home