Friday, November 18, 2005

Vacation all I ever wanted......

Well, we head out tomorrow for Thanksgiving vacation. It will be so refreshing to have a week of no therapy, no work for Andrew, just family time. I will still be able to access my email and site as my in-laws have broadband! Yeah!!! I am actually looking forward to getting in some much needed design and scrapping time.

Speaking of which, I am putting the finishing touches on my new Christmas Kit and hope to have it up next week here and at TDC.

I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

Love,
Chef

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Have a wonderful holiday, Susan! I know what it's like to have a week sans no therapies! It's such a small thing, but it's nice once in a while!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See ya when you get back!

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home