Sunday, January 08, 2006

Mmmm....Biscotti

 

So, this is what I made this morning. Yummy nutty biscotti! Got the recipe from my MIL over the Christmas holiday. I swear, I ate an entire tin of these things at her house. This is the second batch I have made and they are just delicious.

Biscotti are the easiest cookie to make. These have pistachios and craisins (dried cranberries). Obviously, it is green and red for the holiday theme...but they are great year round and will become a staple in our house. I have a habit of beating a recipe to death. Pistachios aren't the cheapest nut around, but I went to Trader Joe's and they sell a 16 oz bag for the cheapest price. Gotta LOVE Trader Joe's

Well...off to watch a little football. Psyched that the Patriots won last night! GO PATS!

~Chef Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Gosh, Susan! I hope you feel better soon! We always seem to get sick on the weekends too!
Those biscotti look yummy!

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh. Biscotti looks terrif! Love the new kit. It is just gorgeous.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, that is my favorite biscotti combo! Oh, better not make them here. I would eat the whole thing by myself. I hardly need the calories!

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home