Thursday, December 08, 2005

J'ai trouve "TROUVE"



I just got the coolest containers! They are called Trouve and they are made by a fellow scrapper. Hi Jos! She sent me a sample of her containers and I have to say they rock! I have microwaved them, washed them in the dishwasher and stacked them in my cupboard and I am sooooo ready to throw out my mismatched plastic containers. The lids attach to the bottom of the containers making storage so much easier. I always have an avalanche of plastic containers coming down on me whenever I open my cupboard, but these babies fit neatly into each other with the lid attached! Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to Jos. Check out her products at Save The Lids.

~Chef Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Uberly Ewe said...

Hi- my name is Brenda and I just found your website Scrapkitchen. I have to say "I LOVE IT". I love your papers and embelishments. I just down loaded your two free kits and can't wait to try them out. I also just found this blog of yours, and I checked out the Trouve web site! Way cool stuff! I am asking my hubby if we can order them for Christmas. I am so tired of the endless bowls falling on my head each time I open cabnet. LOL Thanks

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Chef, you are such a sweetie! It always makes me a little giddy when someone is pleased with their Trouve (and how much cooler when it's one of my scrapping homies!)
Hugs
xx
jo

1:43 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Oops, clicked wrong button...thanks for the heads up Susan! I'm always having to dig for a lid, so I'll have to look you up Josie!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home