Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Holidays are here!

We are all finally healthy and back on track. Seems like this nasty stomach bug is making its rounds. Hope you all dodge it. We finished decorating tonight. Lights are up inside and out. Here is a picture of our mantel. Got the wreath last year on sale from Martha Stewart when she shut down her online store. I love it.

 

I hate our green striped wall paper in our living room....but during the holidays, it actually works with the decorations.

I have not even started ANY Christmas shopping yet. I am an idiot. Every year I say that I won't last minute shop.....but what happens? Where did November go?

Well...we are just hoping that our Christmas goes better than our Thanksgiving went. We are going to try to visit home again. Fingers crossed.

Susan Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

That's so pretty, Susan!!!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is looking beautious (that's a word, right?)! And I was just about to comment on how cool your narrow wood beadboard was. Oh well, the wallpaper looks mighty fine to me! At least from here...

Can I point out that I'm being an idiot right with you? For two reasons. One, I haven't shopped either. Two, I didn't even know that Martha had closed her online store. Sad of me.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home