Monday, December 19, 2005

Santa came early this year!!!

Well, Santa was very generous this year in our house. We replaced the dishwasher that came with the house when we bought it a couple years ago. It was really old and yucky inside and the dishes started to not get as clean as they should. I was soooo shocked when my husband agreed to get the dishwasher I wanted!



We got a Kitchenaid and it is sooooo quiet and wonderful. It is stainless inside and out and I just love it. It has hi-temp scrub and sanitize rinse. It is amazing how excited I can get over appliances.

I also got another unexpected present. We had a crappy Krups panini grill that kept breaking....I literally returned it 3 times to Williams Sonoma and then found out that the manufacturer had re-designed the product due to so many problems with it. Anyway, I had already bought a Cuisinart Griddler so I used the credit at WS to get this:



Yes, that is a wonderful Keurig coffee machine. My hubby was skeptical at first because he usually drinks more that one cup in his travel mug and the Keurig is really a single serve machine. But once he made a couple cups in literally 20 seconds, he was hooked! It even comes with a re-useable filter, so you can use your own coffee (meaning, you don't have to buy the K-cups).

I really love this machine...I can have a cup of coffee in seconds. It totally rocks.

Anyway, we are officially on vacation tomorrow. I probably won't be online much. So, I wish everyone a happy holiday!

~Chef Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home