Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The little things...

Such small things make me happy. Ben seems to be turning a corner with his speech. He is vocalizing more and has picked up a couple words more consistently. He really likes to say "open" to open doors or turn on lights. He is recognizing letters and numbers and saying "O", "M", "N", "8"....so random. He spontaneously said "cookie", "over", and "light" this week. We are hoping this is a sign of good things to come. It is hard to get our hopes up.....life with Ben has been a rollercoaster to say the least, but it is hard not to get so excited about the little things he does daily.

So...I decided to create a little "love letter" to Ben. I created this layout using my new "I Heart U" Kit coming soon to the Kitchen. I especially love the oversized chipboard alpha and chipboard hearts. Actually I have created two sets of alphas for this kit. It is mega huge.

 

Love,
Chef Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, the kit looks awesome, can't wait to see it Susan, and I love anything oversized so super jazzed about those alphas! What a sweet layout and I'm so happy for Ben and your family that he's making progress.

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooohhhhh, that is one sweet layout!! And I love what you did with the photo...perfect!!

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home