Sunday, January 15, 2006

Boo Hoo and Holga Action

Boo Hoo....the Patriots lost. It was totally their fault. Every turnover resulted in points for Denver....so they only have themselves to blame. It is ok though....I think it is time for another team to have a Superbowl title. We have been spoiled here in Boston lately.

On another note, I wanted to post a link to the Holga Action that I used on my "Love of My Life" layout. It makes pictures look like they were taken with a Holga camera. It is a neat effect and fun to play with. This action is from Adobe Stuido Exchange and only works with PS.

Have fun!
~Chef

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am trying to get the word out abut my blog. Please email my blog address to all of your friends (http://mibloghomr23.blogspot.com)
Thank you!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home