Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Palm Springs

This Thursday, I am going away for 5 days to Palm Springs, CA. It is our annual girls weekend and this year we decided to rent a house in Palm Springs. It is about 70 degrees there in the daytime which is a huge change from the 24 degrees here in Boston.

The house has an outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi as well as a gorgeous grill and patio. There are going to be 8 of us girls just chillin sans men. I plan on spending just about everyday poolside with a nice mojito buzz by noon.

I realized that I didn't have a decent swimsuit (the last one I purchased from Kmart last summer really sucked. Can you say, no support for a 34 D cup?) I just felt dumpy in it. So, I went to Water Water Everywhere today and bought this adorable halter tankini suit. I know, it looks like a tennis outfit, but under that skirt is a swim suit bottom. It is nice coverage for the legs and great support for the gigantor boobs.

Soooooooo looking forward to this trip. And thanks to my darling hubby for taking care of Ben so I can get away!

Still working on the kit for the Shabby Princess site. I am really excited about being a guest designer in the Shoppe. Hopefully, I will also have some new things for the Kitchen when I get back.

~Chef

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

You're going to be so close! LOL! have a great time, Susan! You deserve it!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Your trip sounds wonderful!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home