Saturday, February 04, 2006

Insomnia & Paper Packs!

I have been having terrible insomnia lately. I got on a late schedule and it just keeps getting worse and worse. It is 3 am EST and I am still up. At least I was able to finish some much needed work. Here is a preview of a new paper pack coming to the Kitchen. It is called "Garden". I love the soft colors.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I am working on another pack and should have these both up sometime this week(end). Stay tuned.

Heading to bed,
~Chef

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGH! From one late nighter to another, I am sorry! Although I do find that sometimes, the middle-of-the-night creativity is awesome! Loooove the paper pack! I am a sucker for some great stripes- love that piece!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

So pretty, love the shade of blue!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home