Monday, February 13, 2006

One Day Sale at ScrapKitchen

My new kit, Linen Daisies, is now available at ScrapKitchen on sale for $2.99 for one day only! This sale expires Monday, February 13th at 11 pm. (If you are a newsletter member you get the sale for longer and the kit is cheaper....see, I told you to join my newsletter...members get hooked up!) LOL!

Anyway, did a quick layout of my mother-in-law and her best friend using the new kit. Hope you like it.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thanks,
Chef

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a fun kit! I downloaded it last night, and I can't wait to have the energy to use it. I really like the way you did your journaling on this layout...hope you don't mind if i "lift" it.

6:21 AM  
Blogger JanOog said...

hi, i am new to digi scrapping and is currently collecting freebies kits. i am jane, residing in manila philippines and would like to thank you for providing edible flowers as your freebie.

i personally like to create something like this for my bestfriend. when i have collected enough materials, i would like to do the same thing. she has been my friend for 12years now. i wish there would be more freebies!!! :-D

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home