Monday, March 26, 2007

Whew! Deadlines!

Had a very productive weekend. Hubby and I seem to be running on all cylinders every weekend. I barely get to see him. I worked all weekend on a deadline for a paper company. Can't say who but I am hoping that they like my designs and will eventually see them in print. Fingers (and toes) crossed.

Ben got his first official haircut this weekend...and can you believe that Andrew didn't take the camera with him? Apparently Ben behaved beautifully....no tears. He came home with the shortest haircut ever. We normally let his hair grow long as he has adorable curls. Now he looks like a proper little boy. It is great to see his hair all even and neatly groomed. I am sure his teachers will be shocked. I'll be posting pictures later today of the new "do".

Baby girl is doing well. We started solids and she is eating like a champ. Gotta love it.

Well...more later.

Chef

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog, and just wanted to say I really love your work. Your kids are really sweet too- cute pics of them.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home