Friday, February 02, 2007

Knitting Rocks!

Yes, I have one OTHER obsession (as from digi-scrapping) .... and that is knitting. Thanks to my mother-in-law, who is the absolute queen of knitting. She has been knitting for decades and can knit just about anything.



I picked up this book, Itty Bitty Hats, and it is TOO much fun. I knitted this daisy hat for my daughter. (Excuse the poorly lit photo...I was in a hurry) I am working on the Turtle hat now for a friend. If you are into knitting and want some quick gift projects for babies and toddlers, this book is a must. Anyway....back to scrapping.

~Chef

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my GOSH. This is SO dang adorable!

Wow. So cute.

What fiber did you use? Wool? Cotton. SUPER cute!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Chef said...

It is cotton. You should see other hats in this book. TOO adorable! I want to make them all!

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

I lOVE this book! I am making this hat, too! I am having the WORST time with the crochet turtles, though! :(

NO matter what, the feet don't add up! They are either too close together, or there are too few of them! Lame! I don't crochet, and I'm using the Misson Falls 1824, so it's REALLY "bumpy" and hard to see where the crochet stitches are... Any tips?

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home