Friday, August 11, 2006

Bed Rest! and new kits......

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I am such a bad blogger. Just thought I would post a quick update. I am 29 weeks pregnant and my blood pressure is starting to creep up. Nothing critical yet, but my Peri has put me on bed rest. I still have access to a laptop but my designing power has been dimished.

I do have a new kit coming on out on the 15th exclusively at A Cherry On Top. I am going to post a preview here as soon as I get a chance.

Also, check out the new Adventurous Spirit collaborative kit at ACOT released today! I was lucky enough to be able to team up with 9 extrememly talented designers to create this HUGE kit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well...gotta get back to bed. More later!
~Chef

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Oh - bummer on the bed rest! Take care of you and that little sweetie in there!!! :)

10:17 AM  
Blogger shawnyrvr said...

You need to take care of you and the little one... Don't worry about us... we'll still be here when you come around. I'll be praying for the two of you. Blessings & Sweet Dreams with all the extra napping you're probably unwilling getting is. lol Take Care!

1:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Big hugs sweetie! You take care of yourself! XOXO to all.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home