Friday, July 14, 2006

25 weeks and 2 days!

That's how pregnant I am. And the reason that is significant and worthy of a blog post is because I was stricken with Pre-Eclampsia at 26 weeks 3 years ago when pregnant with my son Ben.

Needless to say, we are watching my health like a hawk. I had a check up with my perinatologist today and everything looked normal (aside from my 5 pound weight gain - UGH!). So, we are cautiously optimistic. Hoping to get to at least 32 weeks....but 39 would be ideal (obviously). I will be seeing my doc every two weeks from here on out and I monitor my blood pressure and protein levels at home....so this time, it won't sneak up on us. We were literally blind-sided the last time.

Working on a total site make-over. Hope to have that completed by that end of the month. I am thinking about getting rid of the forums. There are enough established and active forums out there and I just want to simplify everything. I definitely want to keep the gallery going, at least so that my DT has a place to post their fabulous layouts. Well...that's all for now.

More later,
~Chef

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home