Saturday, July 15, 2006

A Museapalooza!

Honestly, have you ever seen anything cuter?

 

I just picked up these new stamps at my LSS yesterday. They were having an A Museapalooza event and I just had to check them out. These are from A Muse Artstamps, who I think make the cutest stamps around. They just released their Halloween, Fall and Holiday lines. By the time I got there, most of the stamps were gone, so I am sure I didn't get to see everything. A Muse hasn't updated their site yet with the new stamp images, but as soon as they do, I will be checking to see which ones I missed. I am mostly a digi scrapper but I still have a weakness for stamps and cards!!!

~Chef

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey- what store did you get these at? I wonder if it's the same one that Jenn Shurkus works for?? hmmm...

I made a cute card with the pilgrams, I will post it on my blog later today- (need to take a new pic, other one is icky!)

HUGS!!!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home